Please remember to label all items with your child’s name
The Finchingfield Academy school uniform comprises of
- A white shirt or polo shirt,
- A house tie (in house colours)
- A grey sweatshirt or cardigan
- Grey or black pinafore/skirt/trousers/shorts and checked summer dress. Skirts should be pleated or A-line and of knee length.
- Black shoes.
For your child’s safety, NO jewellery should be worn (other than stud ear rings which MUST BE REMOVED FOR PE) and long hair securely tied up.
For PE, pupils require
- A T-shirt (in house colours)
- Plain black shorts
- Black trainers.
These should be kept in a bag on your child’s peg at all times.
During the winter months, pupils may wear a tracksuit for PE.
All items of uniform and PE kit MUST be clearly labelled with your child’s name.
If you would like School uniform with our school logo on some items can be ordered through the School Trends website; www.schooltrends.co.uk (Link at top of page to School Trend’s website.)
School uniform items without logos can also be purchased from other high street retailers, such as Asda, Tesco, Next etc