COVID-19 Catch-Up Premium details
How the grant will be spent:
- A trained teacher will be employed in the spring term for ½ day per week to release specialists to deliver specific targeted support.
- Providing specific resources to support catch-up during quality first teaching in regular curriculum time.
- Further Emotional First Aiders will be trained across the MAT. This will support the children’s mental wellbeing and further support their learning and thus support catch up.
Priority areas for catch-up funding:
- Phonics catch up support.
- Basic mathematics catch up support.
- Reading and Writing support.
- Speech and Language support.
How the effect of this expenditure on the educational attainment of those pupils at the school will be assessed:
- Children will be individually monitored and tracked throughout the catch-up period to make sure they are on track, to at least in line with where they were before lockdown.
- Children will receive additional support in-line with their Teacher Assessments.
- School Data will be assessed against National Average (NA) data.